Ads Top

about us page

The number of people looking for information about scissor lift on the internet exceeds 26000 men and women per month. More than 4000 searchers decided to rent a scissor lift and looking for the best rental company. About 2000 searcher decided to buy a scissor lift, whether it's new or used and looking for the best seller.

I have been a searcher. And probably you are.

A small story

Several years ago, I finally was able to buy my first smart phone, which wasn't cheap for me then. I was happy but unfortunately, this happiness did not last long before turning into anger after I found out that the front camera did not work and that the screen had some problems. The seller cheated me. But also, this was my mistake.

Since then I have not paid a cent for a product, service or a seller before I check things out. Until I needed a scissor lift.

When you decide to buy a phone, a refrigerator or even a car, you will find many good sites that provide you with the reviews and information necessary to make the right decision which is not
available for scissor lift customers. Most sites on the Internet want to sell you a product or they lack the information you need when it comes to the scissor lift.

And suddenly I got an idea, why not be the man who puts an end to this tragedy and helps all these searchers?!

A few months later Which Lift was born.

Who am I?!
I am Em, a mechanical engineer, a man under 30 years old. I'm the man behind the wheel, I'm the founder of WhichLift.com





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.